Monday, February 7, 2011

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen you Blogspot!


Has it really been over a year since I've written? I can't believe how fast time flies. This winter has been going on FOREVER it seems. Every time I open the door in the morning, we have a fresh layer of snow on top of at least 4 feet piled up in my front yard. I've had enough!! I'm ready for spring and for warm! I guess I live in the wrong part of the country to wish for a spring that begins before May.

Ezri is excelling in 4th grade. She reads like a pro and has made some really cute friends. She is preparing for middle school next year! It's on to the big leagues . . . I think she's a little nervous but I know she'll do great.

Xavier is . . . mostly bored. This winter has been especially hard on him. He loves being outside but with 20 below temps, not much playing outside has been going on! I just had parent teacher conferences and his teacher said he is doing great. There was a little trouble involving another little boy. I guess they thought it would be fun to empty out all the soap out of the dispenser in the boys bathroom! Yikes. He learned his lesson.

Tanis is as silly as usual. He is the family clown. That kid has some killer dance moves! He's always striking a pose and shaking his bootie. He loves to make people laugh and can talk your ear off. He lost his first tooth. He pulled it out all by himself and was very proud. He is such a funny little guy.

Zarek is going through a bratty phase right now. He likes to test limits. I think it's because he has nothing better to do! He is pretty stubborn. He loves Diego cartoons but would deny it if you asked him. He doesn't want to look babyish in front of his brothers! He's testing his limits with bad words . . . One thing I do not put up with! But he's coming along. It must be hard to have 2 older brothers. He starts Kindergarten this year. I think it will be just what he needs.

Ryker is growing so fast! My last little baby! He must know it because he clings on to me as if his live depends on it! It's a little exhausting. We went to Utah this last weekend to visit my family and my mom said, "Boy! Now I know what you are taking about! He always wants to be held!" Tell me about it mom! I can't get anything done. We are trying desperately to get him to sleep in his own bed and through the night. It's not going so well. I think I spent most of last night awake then sleeping. I know that this, too, shall pass. I just wish it would pass a little faster.

Arthur and I are the same as always. I don't think I could make it through my day without the knowledge that every minute that passes is one closer to when Arthur gets home. He is such a wonderful husband and dad. He is searching for a better job and hopefully something will be in store for him.
I have been babysitting. Around kids 24-7 . . . . It's a lot of work for hardly any money but it lets me stay at home and raise my own babies. Life is good. It will be even better this weekend when we get our tax return in!!
Love to you all,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home