Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Holy Cow! Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

I can't believe that it's been 5 months since I've blogged. I also can't believe how much has happened in those five months. Time slows down for nobody!

We had our fifth (and last) baby on June 18th. Ryker Jay Deen has joined our family weighing in at 8 lbs 14 oz. He was not too happy about being born and made me work really hard for him! He is such a beautiful little baby. He's almost 6 weeks old already and is smiling. It's nice to be recognized once in a while and those smiles just melt my heart. The kids have really done well with him. Xavier has claimed him more than any other. He loves to hold him and I can already see the mischevieous plans Xavier has rolling aound in his little head about all he will teach this new little guy. I know it won't be long until Ryker is running around with the rest of them.

We moved into a new house just last week. Our lease ran out on the old place so it's to a new house . . . AGAIN. My poor kids think this is normal to move every year. I am really looking forward to a time when we stay somewhere for multiple years. I was a little worried about this new place since it is quite a bit smaller than the old house, but I think it fits us just fine. It's got a huge backyard so we were able to put up the trampoline and the swingset for the kids. They love being ouside and I love sending them there. The street we live on seems to be a very tight community. Ezri is loving it because she has found about 10 friends and I haven't seen her since. I think we will like it here.

Arthur graduated from college. Now it's trying to find a job. It's proving to be very challenging to find something for him to do. He loves his job at Melaleuca and I think he'd rather, in some ways, just stay there in his comfort zone. We are getting a lot of pressure from other people to be more dedicated to the job search. We know that the right opportunity will come along soon. Until then, we are really enjoying living here in Rexburg. Being poor isn't so bad. As long as you have frinds who are poorer than you! Ha!

Well that about wraps it up for me. We've survived another half a year. On to whatever the rest of the year brings. Hopefully it's something good. Love to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That is one darling baby! I am dying to read what your last post said, but it seems to be in code... I am looking forward to seeing what ya'll are up to.

Your long lost friend,
Jen Claunch

Oh, my blog is private but I'll send you an invite if you want. Just email me jc.crazydays@gmail.com

August 6, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Alisha Smith said...

Ummm how are we supposed to read that? I am not coding all that!

August 7, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home