Wednesday, August 20, 2008


The first day of school!!

Today was the kids first day of school. Xavier was pretty nervous... He told me at breakfast that he really didn't want to go. We all walked together this morning, as we will do every morning until the snow is too deep, and I went with the kids to their classrooms. It is a little weird to be home with only 2 kids! Nice, though.
The kids aren't the only ones who started school today. Arthur started his student teaching! He is teaching at Sugar Salem High. He will be working with the English and Health teachers during the day. Good luck Arthur. I would never be able to teach high schoolers. Yuck!
Time is just flying by. It seems like yesterday that I was holding my babies in my arms . . . Now they are big and going to school. I'm sure I'll survive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lildonbro said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe they are in school! I remember them hanging out in the shopping cart in Broulim's.
P.S. Yes, I do as your facebook status commands :)

August 20, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

LOL @ Jess's comment. I hope that the first day of school goes well for both Ezri and Xavier. I'm sure it will take him a little while to get the hang of it and hopefully he'll enjoy going. Enjoy having the two at home, I love the time I get with Evan and my house is a lot quieter too! Glad to see you on this thing too!! haha.

August 20, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home